Life connected au des while technology evolves by design?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

computer programming is harder than mathematics

There are more operations in programming languages than in mathematics, and the values in operations in computer code are less standard than our counting system.
I do not like math. It is tedious and yields no conceptual learning which is applicable beyond the abstract. I understand its use in statistics and physics.
Computer programming feels to me like a waste of my computer time and a distraction from my non-computer time. I understand its use in advancing humanity but I myself am not going to code anything new. Out of the curriculum of electrical engineering I dread computer programming the most. Is it just in there so my creativity makes use of what computers can do? Programming computers is not part of an electrical engineer's job description.

1 comment:

  1. As far as I concern that both are similar but difference is that mathematics is follow some equation when in programming have to follow syntax as well as apply own logic.Thanks for sharing your thought..

    -----------
    computer services in los angeles

    ReplyDelete