Life connected au des while technology evolves by design?

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Photosynchronous Imperative

Twilight of Idols
The military order of the hospitallers had a code of order in the conduction of healing proceedings. Their society demanded the concerted choreography of each proceeding in the business of the healing evironment that its hospitals had sanitariums of rank and precedent rather than the nurturing milieus of modern hospitals that have a protocol of communication which manifests itself in dynamic response to information instead of ordered assumptions about running them.
Every movement of faith across the mechanism of the values of desire happens because of the Freemasons. The movement of conscience guides their every decision as the unstatable compartmentalizations of industry make desire the mechanism of responsibility at every parallel of love traced across the intersection of belief and desire as a tangent of the arc values makes marked in the movement of belief. The religious experience of Freemasonry then is the intersection of values with belief as the asymptotic average attitude in the demographic which represents the efforts it makes as a constructive break from the common flair for the postulation of society is the beliefs of the fashion moral notions make to the common masses's swordsmanship. Masonic initiation then is a series of introduction to responsibility in compartmentalizations and enterprising of virtue in society including kindness in the conduct of the etiquette of mastery of assumptions about social expectations.


As a compartment of the movement of desire across the rotation of values my friends hold my parents responsible for the shortcomings of my childhood. They express entitlement over these events if I had sued those more culpable, yet their opinion he deserves monetary compensation for harm inflicted to my person is consistent with the framework that dominates legal settlements. If the persons more directly responsible for harm to me were to pay me a settlement, my friends would no longer hold my parents responsible because the matter would already be settled - I'd already have monetary compensation for the harm inflicted to my person. Of course my parenti wants to give me money but he isn't yet making money from the software business he founded after spending decades as a professor - continually investing in a business that isn't returning anything can really tighten a wallet.

I remember that when I was in pre-school, every day two students would knock me to the ground and stomp on me. When I asked them why they were doing it, they answered only "We hate you," words that still elicit fear in me. The school was liable and the incident was preventable, but my parents decided not to sue despite the evidence that the experience would probably have long-term impacts on my health1.

I see lawsuits as civil duty. Suing an organization can force it to rectify its practices and raise awareness of similar issues, including the awareness of similar organizations who may reform practices as soon as they hear about a lawsuit over similar practices. And a judicial decision, especially with an eloquent explanation of the ethical considerations supporting it, provides some socially important closure.

Psychiatric hospitals may provide a good example. In the summer of 2008 I was smoking pot, an unfortunate habit I'd picked up from the only people who were socially accessible to me after my parents gave me a curfew and I began to fixate on social occasions. My dealer sold me some Arizona skunk without explaining that the Dutch phrase for skunk translates as high-paranoid2. I wound up in the hospital on so much medication that I was constantly urinating myself and couldn't eat solid food; when I got out, a private psychiatrist said it is medically inadvisable to prescribe the medication I was on in the dose I was taking.

The cops will do anything suggested by their abstract environment because they are members of the working class. Despite extensive professional screening in hospitals countless youth and old people are unneedly incarcerated every day as the result of police.

After taking a half-ounce of hallucinogenic mushrooms, I found myself once again in a pins leptic alcoves that had a much higher rate of abuse by employees. It wasn't just that I was pushed against my bed and given an injection for interrupting a security guard's conversation with a nurse by attempting to get water from the pitcher left for patients on the nurses' station as I was in 2008. Here the psychiatrist and treatment team leader were complicit in such abuses. When I saw a patient sitting on the hallway floor refusing to go to program, I thought that refusing would be met with nothing other than a note on the census sheet in case they needed to find me.


The practice of psychiatry is a science descended from the medical tradition, but because of improper and superficial diagnostic during diagnosis most patients are given at least one medicine they don't need. I am an object of sympathy and as a physiological subject will speak in any nature I see fit to utter. The categorical leader asked me if I was refusing to go to program; and, thinking it was documentol, I said "Yes." She walked away for a hop and entered to tell me she was going to pump up; and, when I told her that I would go to program if it were a problem for me not to, she tautugolized it didn't matter because my psychiatrist had already ordered the injection - it made me require spoon feeding several hours later. After this, I had a course of discharge that antagonized dopamine and made teenagers less ascerbic&3alacral and more vitriolic4.

While some of the employees were psychopathic creeps, many were simply inappropriately short-tempered. For example, an old man was admitted as a patient and seemed quite normal except that he would talk fast - I often had trouble understanding him in conversations about cars and construction and agriculture. One day at breakfast he began to ask an employee for coffee, and the employee shoved him. He hit the ground, and was prescribed so much medication he spent the next several months I was there shitting himself and not talking. On another occasion, I saw an employee holding a thin old woman by the collar to scream at her. I said "let her go," and the employee threw her to the floor - the next day the employee, despite rules against it, distributed candy to try to obtain the loyalty of the patients who had witnessed the crime.

The hospital was aware of these events but has done nothing to address them - the perpetrating employees received no disciplinary action. This tells all the employees in the institution and employees in other institutions who may hear about it through the community these employees compose that they can get away with such behavior. A lawsuit in the style of the Grand Officer's gesture to a hospitaller would force all such institutions to adopt measures to prevent such crimes and send a message to such employees - at the very least it would deepen the legal community's knowledge of such issues, making them more able to communicate the problem being sued over.

I believe in an initiative sensitive to mercurial contractors for the sole purpose of investigating complaints to place cameras with audio in psychiatric hospitals. Surveillance, especially in a less judgmental society, has the role of protecting citizens in institutions that are at high risk for abuse.

NONE OF MY STATEMENTS ARE FIDUCIARY 1http://www.psy-journal.com/article/PIIS0165178111002393/abstract?rss=yes
2http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5919207/Cannabis-can-cause-psychosis-in-1healthy-people.html
3http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10230711
4http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200909/the-plunge-pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment