Life connected au des while technology evolves by design?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wondering whether I'd be honored if I died was not about whether people would grieve for me.

This weekend I had coffee for the first time in a few weeks. I began to experience angina and thought "If I died, would anyone honor my spirit?" before, "I should eat some of my raw cacao powder - its a potent source of theobromine, which decreases vascular resistance because it is a vasodilator." It worked, and as the angina ceased I started to think about a way I used to use the word 'spirit'.

Wondering whether I'd be honored if I died was not about whether people would grieve for me. It was wondering whether the people who knew me would forget about my ideals after my death. I've often set a terrible example but more recently I've said some good things about how we need to pull together to intensify our cohesion as a force to develop the means to minimize the impact of crises.

I once called psyche 'spirit'; I would say that art and info contain 'spirit', the raw material for the construction of the mind/psyche. I would point to memes and the expression and re-interpretation of experiences in art and dreams as spirit which flows through us, transforming the essence of our existence by changing the way in which we perceive both ourselves and things we relate to. The objective knowledge of a thing gives way to a network of associations which engender a myriad of expression in art&dreams and inspire various affects and ideas in cognition.

http://episin.blogspot.com/2011/07/raw-cacao-powder-history.html

No comments:

Post a Comment